Aerco Benchmark Online Training: Featuring a detailed component overview, set up, maintenance, and basic troubleshooting
Date: Thursday, September 17th, 2020
Time: 12:00 pm ET
During this live video streamed educational seminar our factory-trained technicians will go over the Aerco Benchmark boiler. This presentation will last approximately 45 minutes and we will have a question and answer period at the end.
This seminar will focus on the Benchmark Standard unit with Edge controller which is the replacement for the C-More controller. The Benchmark Platinum with the Edge controller has similarities to the standard Benchmark and you will be able to apply most of the webinar content to those units.
Some of the topics covered will be:
- Component overview and locations
- Boiler Sequencing Technology
- Checking the run hours & fault log and checking & clearing faults
- The normal preventative maintenance required to keep your boiler operating at its highest efficiency; air filters, flame rods, oxygen sensor, combustion calibration, burner inspections, condensate trap & neutralizer
- Testing safeties and resetting them
- Proper connection locations for remote start/stop, header sensors, outdoor air sensors, run status, fault relays, etc.
- Proper daisy chain communication wiring including the optional Protonode Gateway for communicating to Bacnet and Lon protocols for building automation systems
- Checking the voltage output to the blower motor and optional isolation valve
- Checking the current reading from the flame rod with a multimeter
Get up to speed on other Aerco Boiler related topics here.