R. L. Deppmann 2018 Training Schedule
- Fall Seminars Topics coming out soon!
Bell & Gossett: Heat Exchangers and the Importance of AHRI Certification Webinar
- B&G to Host Heat Exchangers and the Importance of AHRI Certification on July 24th, 2018
Join Bell & Gossett, a Xylem brand, as they host a webinar explaining the principles basic principles of AHRI LLHE based on AHRI Standard 400, how ASHRAE 90.1 and AHRI 400 impact HVAC system designers and tips for specifying a Gasketed Plate & Frame Heat Exchanger considering AHRI.
Xylem’s John Boyer and Mike Kissel will discuss how the standard ensures all manufacturers are designing to the same tolerances, providing a reliable comparison of equipment. The presentation will also discuss the standard under ASHRAE 90.1 and how to specify in consideration of AHRI 400. Get details and register for free by clicking here.
Bell & Gossett PLEV Webinar Quick Facts
• Date: Tuesday, July 24
• Time: 2 to 3 p.m. EST
• Topic: Heat Exchangers and the Importance of AHRI Certification
• Agenda: Bell & Gossett will lead a 45-minute presentation followed by an interactive 15-minute Q&A session
Deppmann Conducts More than 100 classes each year
Deppmann provides a series of classes and seminars available to our Owner, Engineer, Contractor, and Wholesaler customers. Together with our manufacturer partners, we can provide standard or customized educational opportunities to meet your training needs. Below is a short list of courses that are regularly scheduled throughout the year:
- Hands-on field pump repair
- Troubleshooting with gauges
- Boiler operation/maintenance
- Basic and advanced pumps, air control, boiler/water heater application
- System balance and flow measurement
- Variable speed drive applications
- System water quality
Contact Us to request a class schedule in your area or to request special training.