R. L. Deppmann 2018 Training Schedule
- Parallel Staged Pumping - Lunch Meetings, September 2018 (Cleveland, Detroit, Grand Rapids)
The normal choice in pumping systems today is to select one operating and one standby pump. There are first cost and operational savings that may be offered to the client through the use of parallel staged pumps. This advanced topic will cover the theory behind parallel and series pumping, the staging of parallel pumps, standby capacity available, and the first cost and energy analysis for decision making.
- Expansion Tank Sizing, Pressure Control, and Air Separation in Hydronic Systems - Lunch Meetings, October 2018 (Cleveland, Detroit, Grand Rapids)
This basic seminar will explore the concepts of proper cold fill pressure and maximum pressure. The attendee will leave with the ability to select and size expansion tanks and air separators as well as installation issues and recommendations.
Deppmann Conducts More than 100 classes each year
Deppmann provides a series of classes and seminars available to our Owner, Engineer, Contractor, and Wholesaler customers. Together with our manufacturer partners, we can provide standard or customized educational opportunities to meet your training needs. Below is a short list of courses that are regularly scheduled throughout the year:
- Hands-on field pump repair
- Troubleshooting with gauges
- Boiler operation/maintenance
- Basic and advanced pumps, air control, boiler/water heater application
- System balance and flow measurement
- Variable speed drive applications
- System water quality
Contact Us to request a class schedule in your area or to request special training.