|Why should you consider a burner replacement? There are often many options available to you. You can just replace the burner, replace the entire boiler, including a new burner, or even redesign the system to take advantage of multiple smaller condensing boilers. R.L. Deppmann can help with each of these options.
Each option has its’ pro’s and con’s, so why should you even consider just replacing the burner? The best short answer is that this will definitely result in a more efficient “greener” boiler, and typically it has the lowest cost, equipment and installation, of the options. Here are just a few other reasons to replace a burner on an existing boiler:
1. The burner is old and worn out!
2. Parts are no longer available to maintain safe operation.
3. You may need to add alternate fuel choices.
4. Your burner is too large and not controlling load properly.
5. There is new technology available resulting in lower emissions and lower excess air levels.
6. New burners provide better air/fuel mixing resulting in a more complete burn.
Did you know?
Parallel Positioning can save up to 3% of your annual fuel costs!
O2 trim can save an additional 2%!
A Blower VSD can save up to 42% of blower electrical energy!
Disclaimer: R. L. Deppmann and it’s affiliates can not be held liable for issues caused by use of the information on this page. While the information comes from many years of experience and can be a valuable tool, it may not take into account special circumstances in your system and we therefore can not take responsibility for actions that result from this information. Please feel free to contact us if you do have any questions.