Bell & Gossett will be hosting a public webinar in conjunction with the ASHRAE Journal on May 14th focused on what engineers need to know today about the impending 2020 DOE energy efficiency standards.
Bell & Gossett Webinar Quick Facts:
- Date: Tuesday, May 14
- Time: 2 PM to 3 PM EST
- Topic: DOE 2020: What You Need To Know Now!
- Agenda: Bell & Gossett will lead a 45-minute presentation followed by an interactive 15-minute Q&A session
Efficiency continues to be the focus in the world of hydronic heating and cooling systems with commercial building owners, design engineers and facility managers seeking energy savings through technologically advanced and efficient products, and smart system design. In this webinar, Mark Handzel of Bell & Gossett, a Xylem brand, will discuss what you need to know now about the Energy Conservation Standards for Pumps, which take effect in 2020.
- U.S. Dept of Energy Centrifugal Pump Energy Conservation and Test Standards
- Hydraulic Institute Centrifugal Pump Energy Rating Program
- What pump manufacturers are doing to get in compliance
- Electrical Utility rebates