Thanks to everyone who submitted answers to the teaser question posed in the November 30th Monday Morning Minutes blog post on the Hunters Curve Pressure Boosters story. We received a great response:
Here are some fun facts regarding the answers submitted:
- 100% of the entries identified the correct issues
- 73% found the math error in the fixture count in calculations and all 73% indicated it was incorrect but not contributing to the problem.
- 35% of the responses correctly identified the lack of a tank as an issue.
- 60% of the responses correctly identified the pipe sizing as an issue.
- 5% of the responses identified both as issues.
As promised we made a random drawing from the entire Americas and another random drawing from our Michigan and Ohio territory. The winners are:
- Jeffery Green from Progressive AE in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Christoph Lohr from Henderson Engineers Inc. in Phoenix, Arizona.
Congratulations to both of the winners. Jeff received his prize from Dave Shugars at R. L. Deppmann and Christoph received a visit from J&B Sales Company, the B&G people in Phoenix, who presented him with his prize.
Dave Shugars, R.L. Deppmann (left) with Jeff Green, Progressive AE (right)
Christoph Lohr, Henderson Engineers Inc. (left) with Bernie Rosner, J&B Sales Co. (right)