R.L. Deppmann is pleased to announce the following product from Bock Water Heaters.
Bock Water Heaters proudly announces a new family of 99-gallon optiTHERM® water heaters.
- 60,000-BTU/H minimum – 199,000/150,000/125,000BTU/H max inputs.
- Up to 99% thermal efficiency.
- Economical non-ASME construction (model OT200N-A is ASME.)
- Side exhaust vent provides zero backside clearance to wall.
- Immersed first-to-second pass heat-exchanger transition chamber boosts thermal efficiency in 3rd pass condensing zone.
- 2nd pass temp sensor adjusts continuously-variable minimum BTU/H input @1%-per-second to maintain flue gas temperature above condensing point in 1st and 2nd pass heat-exchangers during long run times at minimum input.
- Natural gas and propane fuel models.
- Automatic ICCP corrosion protection system – no sacrificial anode rods.
- Five-year limited tank/HXC warranty.
- LCD user interface with optional BACnet/Modbus/LonWorks BMS interface.
- Ultra-low NOx certified.
- Part #’s: OT199N – PN55805; OT150N – PN55802; OT125N – PN55800.
- High altitude & propane models same price as natural gas version.
Pricing for Models OT199N/LP, OT150N/LP and OT125N/LP is now available.
Please contact your nearest R.L. Deppmann representative for additional information.