Bell & Gossett – May 2021 Webinar Series
We are pleased to announce Bell & Gossett May 2021 webinars. You can register for any upcoming or past webinars on Bell & Gossett’s Remote Training Hub, where you will also have access to Bell & Gossett Online Little Red Schoolhouse courses, podcasts and training video library.
For each webinar each attendee will receive a certificate which can use to meet professional development hour requirements.
May Bell & Gossett Webinar Series
Basic Air Management for Closed Hydronic Heating / Cooling Systems
Date: Thursday, May 20, 2021 – 2 p.m. ET
Please join Mike Licastro, Xylem Commercial Building Technical Training Manager to examine the fundamentals of hydronic air management systems. These fundamentals apply to all closed systems which operate in the chilled or low temperature water heating range. Webinar attendees will learn how to calculate system initial cold-fill pressure, correct tank charge and required tank size. Examples of these calculations will be provided.
During the one-hour webinar, Xylem will:
- Describe a systems pressure band and required components
- Identify the difference between air control and air elimination
- Illustrate how to determine the systems initial cold fill pressure
- Calculate the required precharge pressure for a diaphragm or bladder tank
- Analyze the systems required tank size
- Discuss pump and tank location best practices
Click here to register: Bell & Gossett May 20th Webinar
Introducing the e-MTX and Mini-Boost Extreme Packaged Pressure Boosters
Date: Thursday, May 27, 2021 – 2 p.m. ET
Please join Bo Gell, Product Manager Wastewater and Booster Systems to learn about the key features and benefits of the new e-MTX and Mini-Boost Extreme Packaged Pressure Boosters. The two new boosters are powerful additions to the Bell & Gossett Pressure Booster Line.
During this one-hour webinar, Xylem will:
- Provide a detailed range overview of B&G Booster Packages
- Discuss the key benefits of the new e-MTX and Mini-Boost Extreme Packaged
- Pressure Boosters
- Product selection process
- Ample time for questions and answers
Click here to register: Bell & Gossett May 27th Webinar