Suction Diffuser Plus CSE Product of the Year Nomination
Bell & Gossett is pleased to announce that our Suction Diffuser Plus product has been nominated by Consulting-Specifying Engineer (CSE) magazine as a 2016 Product of the Year finalist!
The CSE Product of the Year program was established to provide readers with information about the leading new products in the HVAC, fire/life safety, electrical and plumbing systems engineering markets. Bell & Gossett has won six Product of the Year awards since 2010, including the top award, Most Valuable Product, in 2014 for its Series e-1510 base mounted end suction centrifugal pump.
Voting for the 2016 Product of the Year finalists is open to readers of CSE through June 30 at CSE’s website. The Suction Diffuser Plus is located in the HVAC category. Note that only qualified subscribers of Consulting-Specifying Engineer are eligible to vote.
As a reminder, The Suction Diffuser Plus offers an improved flow velocity profile that yields lower pressure drop thus ensuring that the pump operates at its most optimum performance parameters. It was developed for a broad range of commercial HVAC applications. The product’s compact footprint is easily retrofitted into previous system designs.
Other product benefits include:
- Flow Cone™ technology that enables the pump to retain as much as 5 percent more of its intrinsic efficiency compared to similar products.
- A patent-pending Flow Cone™ design that addresses increasingly stringent ASHRAE and PEI efficiency guidelines by improving flow conditions and eliminating recirculation zones, which reduces energy waste.
- Optional pressure/temperature ports that enable operators to check system conditions and verify start-up strainer presence without having to shut down the pump system, saving installers time and effort.
- A mesh throwaway start-up strainer that ensures clean and trouble-free performance at installation.
- A large-diameter orifice cylinder that prevents debris from entering the pump suction, resulting in reduced maintenance costs.
To learn more about the Suction Diffuser Plus, visit http://bellgossett.com/hydronic-plumbing-accessories/pump-accessories/suction-diffuser/