Grand Rapids, MI
MEET THE R.L. DEPPMANN COMPANY
Our company focuses on helping people make better decisions. We are a company that is responsive to our customers and understands how our products work and interact in hydronic and plumbing systems. Our company culture is shaped by our Core Values: Knowledge, Responsiveness & Empowerment. We use these values to provide the best customer experience possible. Join the Deppmann team and experience the difference.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Maintain a well-organized, safe warehouse. Ensure product is received and sent out in a timely & accurate manner. This position interacts with customers and internal employees.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an individual that is a motivated to learn all aspect of our warehouse, shipping & receiving & pump repair service. The right candidate will provide great responsive service to our customers and develop relationships with them. This individual’s primary responsibility will be working with shipping and receiving and assisting walk-in customers. The secondary responsibilities consist of working with the inside service area on pump repairs.
Basic Experience in Microsoft Office, Ability to understand business systems, UPS WorldShip, Ability to lift 75-pound boxes, Follow OSHA Regulations. Strong desire to learn and succeed, Great people skills, Maintain a positive constructive attitude.
- Keep daily records
- Pull and package orders
- Complete shipping paperwork and labeling
- Trace late or lost shipments
- File claims for lost or damaged shipments
- Complete warranty paperwork and shipments
- Advise of inventory problems
- Do the physical inventory cycle counting
- Handle warehouse phone calls
- Check in all shipments against packing slips
- Drive forklift
- Stock shelves & rotate stock
- Secondary Duties: Pump Repair
- Troubleshooting pump issues
- Sandblasting / cleaning pumps
- Repair & assemble pumps
- Painting repaired pumps