MEET THE R.L. DEPPMANN COMPANY
Our company focuses on helping people make better decisions. We are an employee-owned company that is responsive to our customers and understands how our products work and interact in hydronic and plumbing systems. Our company culture is shaped by our Core Values: Knowledge, Responsiveness & Empowerment. We use these values to provide the best customer experience possible. Join the Deppmann team and experience the difference.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our marketing intern will assist with various projects over a 10-week period. This person will be making a real impact assisting on high priority initiatives. Our paid internship program is a part time position working 20-24 hours per week.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a summer intern who wants to learn, contribute on real projects and help grow our company! A successful candidate is someone who is currently taking marketing and business courses or has previous marketing experience. The right candidate will be one that is willing to do the detailed work required as well as think creatively and contribute new ideas to our projects at hand. The candidate needs to be a responsible self-starter, but training and support will always be available.
SAMPLE PROJECTS INCLUDE
- Competitive landscape analysis
- Build out film studio and organizing content for a new learning management system
- Assist with social media content creation and planning
- Help to plan and execute community engagement events
- Work with sales team to manage internal merchandise store
- Design and draft marketing emails and blog posts
- Partner with digital marketing manager to launch new product offerings
- Photography, video, and graphic design projects available based on experience
Candidates must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or higher; Strong skills in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel and Word; interest in the field of marketing and communications.