MEET THE R.L. DEPPMANN COMPANY
Our company focuses on helping customers make better decisions. We are an employee-owned company that is responsive to our customers and understands how our products work and interact in hydronic and plumbing systems. Our company culture is shaped by our Core Values: Knowledge, Responsiveness & Empowerment. We use these values to provide the best customer experience possible. Join the Deppmann team and experience the difference.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The marketing department directly supports our sales team. The marketing coordinator will work closely with the marketing manager to execute the tactics outlined in annual marketing plans, assist with corporate programs (such as community engagement initiatives) and provide ad hoc daily support to the sales team to ensure they have access to the tools and resources desired.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
A successful candidate is someone who has studied marketing and business courses or has previous marketing experience. The right candidate will be one that is willing to do the detailed work required as well as think creatively and contribute new ideas to our projects at hand. The candidate needs to be a responsible self-starter, but training and support will always be available.
- Assisting in the tactical execution of the annual marketing plan
- Creating and maintaining content calendar (blog, social media, etc.)
- Arrange and coordinate company seminars with sales staff and customers
- Assist with customer incentive programs and merchandise store
- Help to maintain our web presence (ex: Deppmann.com)
- Design and create marketing materials such as flyers, graphics and videos
- Works on corporate programs such as community engagement
- Ad hoc marketing projects for outside sales team
Bachelor’s degree or higher, at least one year of marketing (or related) experience, excellent written and verbal communication skills, high attention to detail, ability to multi-task, highly organized, strong computer skills (Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, and Word), creative skills, desire to learn and grow, great people skills.