MEET THE R.L. DEPPMANN COMPANY
Our company focuses on helping people make better decisions. We are a company that is responsive to our customers and understands how our products work and interact in Hydronic Systems. Our company culture is shaped by our Core Values: Knowledge, Responsiveness and Empowerment. RL Deppmann is in the business to sell HVAC, plumbing & industrial equipment in Michigan and Ohio. Join the Deppmann team that solves customer problems and empowers employees to make decisions.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This new position will expand the IT department to provide more experience and focus on having the right solutions in place, working with our support specialist and department manager to ensure alignment across the corporation.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
R. L. Deppmann is seeking a technology professional experienced with modern Microsoft cloud tools who can operate as a solutions expert. The position would be responsible for understanding existing technology and corporate goals, continuing research, recommendations, configurations, and deployments for all solutions large and small, and developing reports / BI at all levels of business. This position would also provide second-tier support to our End User Support Specialist for more challenging issues and overflow needs.
Candidates should have experience supporting ERP solutions with capabilities in SQL, Microsoft Dynamics cloud environments, Power BI and other reporting technologies, Power Automate, SharePoint, data integration tools, and process development. This position would use their own skills and employ partners as needed to play a key role in shaping corporate technology and process.
- Develop deep understanding of existing solutions.
- Correct problems that arise with existing solutions.
- Work with others in the company to understand challenges.
- Present technology options based on your research.
- Develop, Configure and Implement new solutions, including potential new business system.
- Continue to develop your technical knowledge and stay up to date with new systems.
- Understand company data structures.
- Providing reporting solutions for all departments.
- Document and Teach the solutions you deploy.
- Second Tier Support to End User Support Specialist.
- Provide backup support in short staff or overflow situations.
- Operate as member of the IT Department.
Minimum 7 years real world experience analyzing technology and developing solutions. Experience supporting ERP solutions with capabilities in SQL, Microsoft Dynamics cloud environments, Power BI and other reporting technologies, Power Automate, SharePoint, data integration tools, and process development. While this position does not require proficiency in any programming language, some code writing skills would be a plus. Must be detail oriented, communicate well, and have a passion for providing solutions that exceed expectations.