Customer Service Supervisor
Grand Rapids, MI
MEET THE R.L. DEPPMANN COMPANY
Our company focuses on helping people make better decisions. We are a company that is responsive to our customers and understanding how our products work and interact in Hydronic Systems. Our company culture is shaped by our Core Values: Knowledge, Responsiveness and Empowerment. RL Deppmann is in the business to sell HVAC, plumbing & industrial equipment in Michigan and Ohio. Join the Deppmann team that solves customer problems and empowers employees to make decisions.
ABOUT THE ROLE
RL Deppmann sells and supports our products through a number of customer channels. These include Wholesalers, Service Contractors, Engineers, and Owners. This position interacts with external customers regarding quotations, order entry, & RMA process. Along with interaction with customer service representatives, management, and outside sales staff to provide internal assistance.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an individual that puts the customer first. A successful candidate will have strong order entry skills and the ability to review purchase orders and return material authorizations and process them accurately and efficiently. The right candidate will be responsive to our customers and provide them with excellent service and support.
- Order Entry
- Enter customer orders in business systems
- Identify replacement parts
- Provide stock status updates
- Order expediting
- Follow up with factory personnel & order tracking
- Assist Deppmann teams with quotes, pricing, product availability & lead times
- Work directly with customers to provide them with materials and information per their requests
- Return Material Authorizations
- Processes RMAs & follows the RMA procedures
- Warranty Parts Processing
- Credit and Return Processing
- Monitors RMA reports business systems
Experience in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook at an Intermediate Level; Strong Desire to Learn and Succeed; Great People Skills; Detail Oriented; Committed to exceeding customers’ expectations; Desire for career growth within the corporation.