Estimation Support Supervisor
Novi, Saginaw, or Grand Rapids, MI
MEET THE R.L. DEPPMANN COMPANY
Our company focuses on helping people make better decisions. We are a company that is responsive to our customers and understanding how our products work and interact in Hydronic Systems. Our company culture is shaped by our Core Values: Knowledge, Responsiveness and Empowerment. RL Deppmann is in the business to sell HVAC, plumbing & industrial equipment in Michigan and Ohio. Join the Deppmann team that solves customer problems and empowers employees to make decisions.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Bid Coordinator is responsible for managing new bid opportunities while supporting our Sales Team throughout the duration of the project.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
Looking for an individual with experience in the construction industry, who is confident navigating project related documents to identify opportunities and solutions. A successful candidate is eager to collaborate with others, understands the construction and bidding process, and has an eye for detail.
- Customer relationships
- Point of contact for customer phone calls regarding job quote status.
- Send quotations to interested bidders.
- Add customers to bid lists.
- Interact with customers regarding access to project documentation.
- Evaluate and facilitate new bid opportunities and RFQ’s.
- Create new bidding projects in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Communicate scope of projects to Sales Team.
- Initiate action of Sales Team for product specification approvals.
- Project support
- Own file management for bidding projects.
- Communicate and facilitate addenda, bulletin, and RFI information to Sales Team.
- Perform project equipment import process (XML).
- Understanding of R.L. Deppmann product lines and sales territories.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, high attention to detail, ability to multi-task, highly organized, strong computer skills (PDF, Excel, Word), background in HVAC or construction industries, desire to learn and grow, great people skills.