R. L. Deppmann 2017 Training Schedule
- Steam Heating System Design & Retrofit: Part 1 – Half Day, March, 2017 (Detroit, Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Cleveland, Toledo)
This half day seminar is part 1 in a three part series. The seminar introduces the various types of steam heating being designed today and in the past. The attendee will understand how each system operates including design and retrofit challenges. The system also includes the proper application of steam traps and vents as well as pipe sizing.
- Steam Heating System Design & Retrofit: Part 2 – Half Day, April, 2017 (Detroit, Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Cleveland, Toledo)
This half day seminar is part 2 in a three part series. The seminar continues the steam heating series addressing condensate handling pumps including condensate transfer unts, boiler feed units, and deaerators. Steam Boiler choices, application, and detailing. The seminar will provide advanced control schemes as well as application of newer technology.
- Steam Heating System Design & Retrofit: Part 3 – Half Day, May, 2017 (Detroit, Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Cleveland, Toledo)
This half day seminar is part 3 in a three part series. The seminar continues the steam heating series with application of high pressure used in many health care and industrial buildings. The attendee will learn about the application of staged pressure reducing valves, high pressure condensate handling including flash tanks. Application of vent condensers and closed condensate handling systems.
- Control of Variable Speed Pumping Systems – Lunch Meeting, September, 2017
- Water Heater Selection – Lunch Meeting, October, 2017
Deppmann Conducts More than 100 classes each year
Deppmann provides a series of classes and seminars available to our Owner, Engineer, Contractor, and Wholesaler customers. Together with our manufacturer partners, we can provide standard or customized educational opportunities to meet your training needs.
Below is a short list of courses that are regularly scheduled throughout the year:
- Hands-on field pump repair
- Troubleshooting with gauges
- Boiler operation/maintenance
- Basic and advanced pumps, air control, boiler/water heater application
- System balance and flow measurement
- Variable speed drive applications
- System water quality
Contact Us to request a class schedule in your area or to request special training.